• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lightroom CC 2015.10 has an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WimB39

Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Hi, When i am looking at the log file in Windows 10 i find an application error concerning Lightroom.exe.
Sometimes LR stopt working and will be closed.

Is there somebody who can help me.

I apologize for the bad English

upload_2017-5-19_21-11-44.png

Hi, When i am looking at the log file in Windows 10 i find an application error concerning Lightroom.exe.
Sometimes LR stops working and will be closed.

Is there somebody who can help me.

I apologize for the bad English

View attachment 9360

Is this the GPU fault? Try switching off gpu acceleration.

Translation (Google translate):
Application name with error:
Time stamp:
Module name with error:
Exception code:
Error margin:

Thanks Roelof,
LR put it on, on default. I have updated the driver.
But I will try en deselect the use off the GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back