We take your privacy very seriously, and do our best to make sure your data is kept safe. The legal jargon used on privacy notices can be tough to read, so here's a brief summary:
- What - We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, IP address, billing/delivery address, phone number, the books you download or purchase, etc. We don't collect anything sensitive, or any information we don't need.
- When - We collect information from emails you send us, forms you fill in on this website, information you give to our shopping cart (e-Junkie), payment processor (PayPal) or newsletter provider (Mailchimp), as well as background processing such as Google Analytics.
- Why - We use the information to process your orders, manage your account, personalize your use of this website, send you information about Lightroom and our products, improve the website and generally run our business.
- Who - We don't sell your information to third-parties. We may transfer your personal data to third-parties who provide us with specific services, such as the shopping cart, newsletter, accounting or IT services. We require those third-parties to care for your data as carefully as we do.
- Where - This website runs on a server in the US. By using this website, you are agreeing to your data being transferred outside of the EEA to a US web server.
- Access - If you need to see or update the information we hold on you, we'll be pleased to help.
- How Long - We are required by law to keep some information for at least 6 years (e.g. accountancy records). Information held for other purposes (such as the newsletter or forum membership) can be deleted at your request.