Lightroom Classic book coming soon (during January 2018). If you purchase the CC/6 version from THIS website between October 18, 2017 and the Classic book’s release, you’ll get the update to the Classic ebook free of charge, so you don’t have to wait to order. Orders placed before October 18 or registered after purchasing from a third-party website will receive an upgrade discount code emailed on release day.
When you have a Lightroom question, where do you look? Do you spend hours searching the web? From now on, you look right here.
About the Book
As the name suggests, Adobe Lightroom Classic – The Missing FAQ is primarily designed as a conversational FAQ-style reference book, giving you the detailed information you need to make informed choices, whether you’ve been using Lightroom for a few months or a few years. No more pressing buttons without understanding the repercussions!
Unlike most other Lightroom books, this isn’t just the theory of how Lightroom’s supposed to work, but also the workarounds and solutions for the times when it doesn’t behave the way you’d expect.
Who’s the book written for?
For less experienced users, the Fast Track weaves its way through the book, with short tutorials that guide you through a simple workflow, allowing you to gain confidence before diving into the more advanced questions.
The book then switches to a conversational question & answer format, going into greater detail for intermediate and advanced users. There are questions ranging from simple ones like how to import photos, to much more in-depth details about how the previews are used and how to create your own camera profiles.
As new features are added to Lightroom Classic, the new text is added to the Premium Members Area. A year’s access is included with your purchase, and you can extend your access for a low cost, so you’re always up to date.
Is it worth reading?
A choice of formats
The book’s available in PDF, ePub, Kindle and color paperback formats. Whether you buy the eBooks only, or the eBooks & Paperback bundle, you get all three digital formats,* so you can read in the way that suits you best. (* Please note that eBook-only orders from third parties, such as Kindle or iBookStore, are limited to their own eBook format and do not include the other formats.)
As if that’s not enough, there’s one more bonus with this book… you get a year’s LRClassic Premium Membership for this website, which includes email support. That’s a bargain money can’t buy! Click here for more details (including terms & conditions).
If you can’t find the answer you need in the book, you can email me and I’ll answer your question personally!
- It’s written in a conversational style that’s easy to read.
- It gives you instant answers to frequently asked questions, without wasting hours googling.
- It saves you time and money by sharing tips and tricks that will make you more efficient.
- It helps you understand what’s happening behind the scenes.
- It shows you how to avoid problems – and their resulting stress – before they happen.
- It teaches you how to solve problems when they do crop up.
- It guarantees you access to additional author support, in case you get stuck.
- It helps you develop a workflow that suits you, rather than squeezing yourself into someone else’s workflow.
- It gives you the confidence to try new things.
- Understanding what you’re doing makes Lightroom FUN!