• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Keywords- slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt Napper

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Since the last two updates to LR 10 I find the program is slowing down, having to close and open. Lately, adding keywords is almost impossible. It will start to auto complete and just hang. I have also noticed that when in PS, for no reason I can see, it will go back to LR! I had rolled back to ver 10 at one point, but the last two updates are useless.
About LR: See attached

Attachments

• About LR.txt
    11.3 KB · Views: 206
Hi and welcome to this forum. We all learn from each other here.

One frequent suggestion to many Lightroom issues is to delete the preferences file, which may have become corrupted. Before you do that, record all your preferences and catalog preferences.

If you do a search on "delete preferences," you will find many threads on this subject. Please post back to us if this suggestion worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back