• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Uploading photos to Facebook/Instagram through Lightroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieT

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom CC for mobile
Operating System
  1. iOS
Good Morning!
So happy I found The Lightroom Queen as I am very new to using this app. I recently edited photos from my iPhone 8 in Lightroom but can't figure out how to upload them to Facebook and Instagram from the mobile app. Can anyone provide direction? Thanks in advance!:)

With the image open touch the ‘share’ icon, top right. (It’s a box with an arrow pointing up). Select the size then select the App you want to share with. FB and Instagram should be listed.

Note that there is a difference between ‘Instagram’ and ‘Copy to Instagram’. I think one is ‘story’ and one is post a picture.

Cheers

Pete

With the image open touch the ‘share’ icon, top right. (It’s a box with an arrow pointing up). Select the size then select the App you want to share with. FB and Instagram should be listed.

Note that there is a difference between ‘Instagram’ and ‘Copy to Instagram’. I think one is ‘story’ and one is post a picture.

Cheers

Pete
Thanks, Pete!! Very helpful. Do you know how to upload an entire album by chance? I’m not seeing the same options when I try to upload an entire album.

Katie

Pete
The "copy to Instagram" option lets you select either "story" or "feed" whereas the "Instagram" option only goes to "feed".

Thanks, Pete!! Very helpful. Do you know how to upload an entire album by chance? I’m not seeing the same options when I try to upload an entire album.

Katie

Just select multiple photos instead of 1 photo and use the share option.

This feature is also very useful for sharing using WhatsApp. You can take a photo or photos, add to LRCC, do some editing then share on WhatsApp.

Selecting multiple images is possible. With a grid of images showing, first tap on the three dots in the upper right corner and choose ‘Select’. Now you can select pictures by tapping on them, and then export them by tapping the Share icon that is now at the bottom.

There’s a box at the top left of the grid appears, if you tick that all pics in the Album are selected.

Pete

Selecting multiple images is possible. With a grid of images showing, first tap on the three dots in the upper right corner and choose ‘Select’. Now you can select pictures by tapping on them, and then export them by tapping the Share icon that is now at the bottom.
And a slightly hidden trick... long press on the photo in Grid will select the Selection mode without going through the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back