• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Tagging Wrong Face on Face Recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Cruz

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic 10
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi! This is a nice forum sharing insights on Lightroom.

Currently I am tagging some students but on some cases, I accidentally "tag" students.
Example, for two students named Jack and Jill
I accidentally tagged Jill to Jack. (On Jack people view, Jill is included)

My process was.. Select Jill photos and press Delete. Sometimes, Backspace
Doing that, seems those "deleted" and "backspace" photos are not returned back to the "Similar" window.

Question:
Is there a way so those "deleted" and "backspace" photos will be included on the Similar window?

Thank you!

If your current source (left panel group in Library Module) is a folder, then using Delete or backspace will remove the image from the LrC catalog and depending on what option you select in the warning pop up may also delete the image form your disk drive.

If your current source is a collection (not smart collection) or Publish Service collection, those keys will remove the image from those collections.

I'm not sure what you mean by ".... on jack view"? Are you referring to a Jack smart collection? having a keyword filter for Jack turned on? Something else?

In anycase, if you mistakenly "tagged" a person with a wrong name, then what you need to do us select the image and then in the Kewword List, uncheck the checkmark next to the incorrect person name. So, for example if you have a photo of Jill that you told Lrc's face detection was Jack, select that photo, go to the "jack" keyword in the Keword List Panel and uncheck the checkmark. now you can correctly tell LrC that this is actually Jill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back