• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

When will the FAQ book for LR 7 Classic be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilBurton

Lightroom enthusiast (and still learning)
Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Operating System:
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info):

Victoria,

Just wondering, for my overall planning purposes.

Phil Burton

Should be this month Phil. I can't give you an exact date, but I only have 3 questions to finish editing, 1 diagram to finish, then it'll go off for the changes to be proof read, then images to batch process and out the door. The paperback usually takes about 10 days from the time I send the PDF to the paperbacks shipping. Finally!!!!

Victoria? what have YOU been doing all year?? Adobe will have a v8 soon :p
All the best for 2018 and a great many thanks for all the little tips and fix ups you have given me via the www.

LOL I know, I've just been sat on my backside twiddling my thumbs. :D

No, the printer's changed their size price bands, doubling the cost price of the book, so I've had to redesign the entire book to avoid putting the prices way up. It turned into a far bigger job than I ever imagined.

Oh, and I ended up completely rewriting 3 chapters, as well as all the other updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back