• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Sync collection with Lightroom problem in LrClassic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraemeGeddes

Lightroom Version Number
Latest as at Oct 2020 9.4
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
When I create a Collection with LR Classic which I wish to sync with Lightroom I used to be able to select a Sync with Lightroom CC checkbox when creating same. I can no longer do this. Also the sync icon which appeared beside all albums created this way is no no longer there for all previously synced collection albums. How do I fix this? What am I missing?

When I create a Collection with LR Classic which I wish to sync with Lightroom I used to be able to select a Sync with Lightroom CC checkbox when creating same. I can no longer do this. Also the sync icon which appeared beside all albums created this way is no no longer there for all previously synced collection albums. How do I fix this? What am I missing?
Problem solved when I shut down & re-opened LrC, which although connected to internet wasn't recognising this and functioning as if off-line .

Thanks for posting how it was solved, that helps others too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back