• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

strange "border" in the image....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexM74

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
lightroom classic 10.4
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
Hi
tonight a strange behavior in LR: I've imported today's shooting as always, started to work on them as always and I've noticed a strange border, like a line of pixel stretched, all around the image. The original raw file is ok but the preview is like the example, and also if I export an image without cropping!
I've tried to close, reopen, delete, reimport, regenerate previews....nothing!
Help me please....
6A9A9200.jpg

I've found the problem: it's the lens correction profile! by default LR chooses a ".... v2" that makes this strange effect, if I change to the standard profile everything is ok. I don't know why it never did it before.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back