Printing Keywords in Print Module?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewren

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
I cannot find how to print keywords (and some other metadata) in from the print module. Am I missing something?

I cannot find how to print keywords (and some other metadata) in from the print module. Am I missing something?
No Mike I cannot see how to do this either at the moment. You could put in a feature request to Adobe.
Can you please fill in your signature in the User CP to assist us in assisting you, thanks.
Welcome yo the forum too!!!

No Mike I cannot see how to do this either at the moment. You could put in a feature request to Adobe.
Can you please fill in your signature in the User CP to assist us in assisting you, thanks.
Welcome yo the forum too!!!

Thanks, seems like such a silly limitation for not allowing ANY IPTC metadata fields to be printed. I anticipated Lightroom to be the perfect tool in my workflow for printing contact sheets, which I do quite often, but the lack of keyword printing will keep me using iView for a bit longer :(

I filled out my sig after I submitted my first post, not sure why it's not showing up (seems like a user post would be dynamic, unless there's a lot of cacheing going on).

Great forum, glad I found it! Just what I was looking for to help me navigate this maturing software!

I filled out my sig after I submitted my first post, not sure why it's not showing up (seems like a user post would be dynamic, unless there's a lot of cacheing going on).

Hit Edit to edit your post, and then Go Advanced. There's a checkbox marked 'show signature' which is unchecked by default if you don't have a signature set up, so if you now check it, it will show your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back