• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Photos from Lightroom mobile do not open in In photoshop touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeraboy

Lightroom mobile shuts down and PSTouch freezes.

That's a weird one. They're both updated? What file type - are the ones that were synced from the desktop or imported on the iDevice? What iPad or iPhone version are you using?

Jpg file synced to lightroom mobile. Go to open in PSTouch and then it tries to load, and freezes, then I go back to LRM and it says it shu down, do you want to report it.

Last edited:
Has the file fully synced on both devices - can you edit it using the Develop sliders? Which view are you in before going to PS Touch?

Actually, I just managed to reproduce it.

In PS Touch, make sure you're not in the New Project view (with the local photos, creative cloud, etc. down the left). That fails. If you're on the main view where it says Tutorials and Intro, that works.

I loaded from the develop view. Freeze. Then I went to the collection clicked on picture and then it worked!
Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back