• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

MISSING ADOBE PREVIEW ON TOP OF COMPUTER SCREEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Fishley

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Operating System: Running On IMAC
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info):Lightroom Classic CC

Have Lightroom installed & all operating well but -

On the top of my computer screen ( very top left where date day time ect ) even when lightroom was not opened ADOBE had a little symbal that showed my ADOBE apps and more importantly showed if updates were available. This was handy but now has not showing . Have ADOBE taken it off or have I and how do I get it back.

Please help .

Kind Regards

Peter Fishley

Adobe does not take something off your computer. What you are talking about (on the top right corner) is the Creative Cloud application. It should start automatically, but it may have crashed. Did you already try what happens when you restart your computer?

Thanks for reply and info reloaded Creatice Cloud Apop & signed in & presto the missing app is now back in place .

Thanks so much.

Kind Regards

PJF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back