• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lr can't merge to panorama more than 4 or 5 photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsinsf

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic version: 8.2 [ 1204643 ]
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
I have the latest version of LR Classic CC. In the past I easily merged up to 10 photos, but now everytime I try to merge more than four photos it can't do it: I get a message like "4 out of 9 photos were unable to be merged". I take the shots on a tripod and swivel the ball head, no fancy panorama equipment. I just eyeball it and go for it. So, what is happening? I used to shoot 20 megapixels, now shoot 30. Too much info for LR to handle?

I'd first check the image order. Then make sure that LR Pano has received these in that order and there there are no gaps. I've gotten photos out of order before and had a similar response.

If you still can't get LR pano to work send them to PS and try that pano. The pano in PS gives more diagnostic info

sometimes a computer memory issue (lack of memory). Closing other apps that may hog memory sometimes helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back