• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lr adjustments not going to Ps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepbres

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
4.x
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom version: CC 2015.12 [ 1125239 ]
Operating System
Hey guys, I just moved and my computer was shut down for about 5 days. I opened Lr today and downloaded some photos and started working on them. I sent one to Ps by clicking on Photo - Edit In - Edit In Adobe Photoshop CC 2018. This is how I have always done it and never have had an issue. When Ps started up and open the photo, none of the adjustments I had made where there. I had cropped, made some other adjustments and converted to B&W; and now it was back to the un-cropped color version. I tested to with a couple other photos and the same thing happened. I am on a Mac and I am running the most up to date version of both software as far as I know. I use the subscription based platform and it's not showing any updates.

Figured it out. For some reason my dock had the old version of Lr on it. I thought the Version # looked odd. Thanks anyway. And God Bless you all for all your help in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back