• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Captions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampilot

Lightroom Version Number
Cc cloud
Operating System
  1. iOS
Is there a way to view and edit a long caption in its entirety? The system now only displays 7 or so words at a time. Very awkward when writing and editing long captions. Thanks!!!

You can see the complete caption field if you hover the cursor over the words that are already showing (wait a few seconds).

Thanks very much. It’s certainly helpful to be able to read the caption in its entirety. But then you can’t ddit it, at least not on my Mac. It’s back to only the $ word view for editing, which is cumbersome. I suppose one could copy all the captions in a word or pages file one by one, then edit them and replace them, but that too would be cumbersome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back