• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Auto Import Preset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rwentzel

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lr C
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Lightroom Classic. I have recently been trying the Auto Import Preset. Finding it a good starting point. Is there a way to add Lens Correction to this preset ?

I’m not sure what this preset does exactly (is it really ‘Auto Import’ or is it ‘Auto Tone’?), but you can update a preset with the current settings of an image by right-clicking on it. Then check the appropriate checkboxes in the dialog that follows. If if is Auto Tone, then check this box and the lens profile checkboxes.

Alternatively, and probably a better idea: create a new preset with these boxes checked.

Hi can you not just create a preset where you have the lens correction ticked off?
most addmit i have not tried.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 23.02.46.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 23.02.46.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back