Target Adjustment Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob

Is there any way to turn on and off the Target Adjustment Tool in the Curve Panel?(short cut) If I don't turn it off and I go to another panel it is still there instead of the mouse pointer. Bob

Command-option-shift-n is the key command.

The TATs are my favorite part of Lightroom. I almost don't miss point curves anymore. I've set buttons on my Wacom tablet to enable and then disable various TATs. That way I only have to hit one button instead of the finger contortions needed to do it with the keyboard.

"Command + option + shift + T" to turn it on. Takes a little dexterity ;-)

ESC will turn it off.

These shortcuts can be found under the view menu.

Wow, you gotta be fast around here ;-) Cannon's shorcut works too, but it's easier for me hit ESC, which works for other tools, too.

Big Thanks

This is the best Forum I have ever used. I could not live without it. Thanks again. Bob

These shortcuts are displayed on the View|Target Adjustment menu in the develop module. They are (using Windows keys)
  • None - Ctrl+Alt+Shift+N (Esc works too)
  • Tone Curve - Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T
  • Hue - Ctrl+Alt+Shift+H
  • Saturation - Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S
  • Luminance - Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L
  • Grayscale Mix - Ctrl+Alt+Shift+G
I assume the the modifiers on the Mac will be Cmd+Option+Shift.

Command-option-shift-n is the key command.

The TATs are my favorite part of Lightroom. I almost don't miss point curves anymore. I've set buttons on my Wacom tablet to enable and then disable various TATs. That way I only have to hit one button instead of the finger contortions needed to do it with the keyboard.

Cannon,

I realize I'm digging up a somewhat older thread but your statement about using the Wacom tablet intrigued me. Are you happy with it? Which model? Are you using it strictly for LR?

Thanks.

JimS

Cannon,

I realize I'm digging up a somewhat older thread but your statement about using the Wacom tablet intrigued me. Are you happy with it? Which model? Are you using it strictly for LR?

Thanks.

JimS

I've got the 6x11 Intuos3 and I love it. I use it with pretty much any computing that I do. I've been drawing my whole life, so the pen makes sense to me. I still use the mouse every now and then, but I've gotten so used to the pen that I get frustrated with how the mouse mapping works.

It's got 2 sets of buttons and 2 touch strips on the tablet(4 buttons and a strip on each side), a touch sensitive pen with 2 buttons and an eraser which is also configurable, and a five button mouse. All of the buttons can be configured differently for different applications. Here's a screenshot of the preference pane.

wacom.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back