sldghamr

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
They may seem counter-intuitive but, as much as I use shortcut keystrokes in LR 6, there are a couple I use so rarely and often hit accidentally that drive me nuts and waste my time - "c" while in Develop mode being the worst. I've Googled it plenty and everything I could find is always in regards to *adding* keystrokes where there are none, or adding a more "familiar" keystroke to a function that has a factory "odd" keystroke. Nothing about (effectively) disabling one.
Thoughts (other than I'm crazy)?

Go to SystemPreferences->Keyboard->Shortcuts: There you can all change it to your liking

Go to SystemPreferences->Keyboard->Shortcuts: There you can all change it to your liking
No, you can’t do that in this case. ‘C’ is a shortcut in Lightroom when you are not in any text field, but for the OS it is not a shortcut (which requires a modifier key) but a normal keystroke. You obviously cannot (and would not want to) disable that, because then you would not be able to type a ‘C’ anywhere in Lightroom, including in keywords and captions...

Indeed, you are correct, my fault, wow, excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back