• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

New PC - Data Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkreski

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic folder based
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Please tell me the folder on Windows 10 PC that holds my cataolg and backup files. Best Buy Geek Squad says they won't transfer the Lightroom program for me but will transfer all non system or installed softwares.

By default, LrC creates the catalog in the picture folder, unless you asked it to use an other place.
To be sure, open LrC, go to the menu "Edit">"Caltalog settings". In the tab "General", you will see the location of the current catalog.

Thanks for the lightning quick reply. I fèel much better. Sounds like it will be transferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back