Zack S

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I had LR6.14 installed on three PC's. One PC failed and I could not deactivate LR on it. A second PC it was on I was able to deactivate and uninstall it. Currently it is working only on a desktop and I want to activate it on a new laptop. But when I try to activate it I get a message stating that it is on too many PC's and the Retry function as shown in the image below does not work. So Adobe must see that I still have three activations. Does anyone know how I can get this straightened out with Adobe so that I can get it working on my new laptop? Is there a number I can call or someone I can send an email to? BTW I do have a valid license and have it registered with Adobe in my account.

Attachments

• InkedAdobe Screenshot 2021-11-03 235359_LI.jpg
    InkedAdobe Screenshot 2021-11-03 235359_LI.jpg
    867.6 KB · Views: 110
Did you log into your Adobe account online and look at the Plans and Payment tab under your account? That should show what machines are activated and it should also allow you to deactivate them.

--Ken

P.S. I grew up just across Woodward from you.

Did you log into your Adobe account online and look at the Plans and Payment tab under your account? That should show what machines are activated and it should also allow you to deactivate them.

--Ken

P.S. I grew up just across Woodward from you.

See the above. I got it fixed.

Did you live in Berkley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back