LR Beginner from Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimO

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Just wanted to throw an introduction out there before I start lurking on this forum. I am Johnny and I have been utilizing(Used a z instead of s so you can gather where i'm from...j/k) LightRoom 3 for a couple of months and I think it is a wonderful tool. The main reasons I use LR are for photo management and lighting adjustments. I am basically here to learn more about the additional plug-ins that are available and maybe some extra pointers that I have not noticed yet. I am a true believer in there always being something more to learn and I know if I will find it on the internet, it will be from this forum.

Photography is a hobby of mine that has grown rapidly in the last few months due to taking photo's for my future wife's blog. I am eager to learn many great things from this LR forum and hopefully I can provide knowledge and feedback in return. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. There are some very knowledgeable people here. I do not claim to be one of them :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I've already seen a few threads that were informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back