Replytoken

Lightroom Guru
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Thom Hogan posted a brief note about Adobe releasing v4.4.1 on his sansmirror.com web site. It sounded like it was mostly the addition of camera profiles, but does anybody know if it contains any other bug fixes or improvements? Adobe's read-me file did not call out the differences between 4.4 and 4.4.1.

Thanks,

--Ken

The download site (Mac | Win) says:
The Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4.4.1 update includes these enhancements:

• Correction that prevents artifacts from being introduced to Process Version 2003/2010 photos that have Fill Light adjustments applied.

• Correction for raw image support for the Samsung NX300 camera. It is recommended that Samsung NX300 customers clear the Camera Raw cache (Lightroom-> Preferences -> File Handling -> Purge Cache) and rebuild their previews.

Last edited:
Strange....must have been sleeping again, as I didn't see any announcement about this update. Still can't see any mention on the Lightroom Journal, nor have I seen any mention on the forums. Even Lightroom 4.4 doesn't appear to realise there's an update. Most odd.

Same here Jim ...

To the best of my memory, for Adobe to update an older version of LR after a newer version has been released is unprecedented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back