• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lost my minimise ICON and Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquilaroyale

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic V 9.3
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hello all. This is my first forum entry. I have used LR for a long time and enjoy and use the latest additions.
I hope someone can help with my problem I cannot minimize or close Lightroom as I have lost the very top bar with the three icons. (The bottom start bar has also gone )
The work around is easy - Windows key and M minimises any window. Click on the minimised thumbnail and click the corner x. But when I open LR again the same problem is there. No other programs are showing this
Hope some one has a permanent solution! Thank you.

Hi and welcome! Shift+F should cycle you through the full screen modes and get your top bar back. There are three options - normal, full screen with menu, and full screen without menu.

The number of times I've leaned on the keyboard and it's done something weird... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back