• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Is there a Lr CC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikecox

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I have searched this sight and found several threads on the subject of the CC subscription but I am still baffled by my inability to find a Lr CC.

I have dl'd and installed Ps CC and the Ext Mngr CC but I did not see a Lr CC at the time I paid for my subscription; been looking for it ever since :mad2:

I went to the Adobe site hoping to found "My subscriptions" and found an item dated about the time I subscribed called “Photoshop photo pgrm; with a serial number in the sub folder. :hm: Is that my CC subscription? :confused:

This list contains a lot of CC programs but Lr is not listed as one of them; just "Lr5"

Lr cc.jpg

No LR CC per say what you will get with the "Photographers bundle" is PS CC and LR 5.3 LR 5.3 does not have the "CC" designation.

Hope that helps.Capture.JPG

As others have pointed out, there is no special version of LR. Creative cloud is a licensing scheme for Adobe products. LR licensing can be managed by an app called AdobeCC which must be installed if you purchase a subscription. AdobeCC is the app being shown in the image in the previous comment by Grizz. It is the same app that manages licenses for all of the apps that used to be distributed in Creative Suite.

No LR CC per say what you will get with the "Photographers bundle" is PS CC and LR 5.3 LR 5.3 does not have the "CC" designation.

Ok, I'll stop looking for Lr CC. Seems they could be more consistent; everything seem to have a CC designation except Lr and there is nothing to indicate that it shouldn't be expected.

Thanks for setting me straight :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back