Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom 6
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have recently upgraded my pc-laptop to win10. Formatted my SSD hard drive and reinstalled Lightroom from my CD. I have also installed CC (premiere pro).
Now the problem.
My Old catalogue wich i like to open or import does not open. A new catalog triggers LR to open the old catalog. I can see a text quickly and LR appears in the task manager but its not working.
I have installed a version of Lightroom CC. Same result

Locate the catalog on the system and double-click it to force Lightroom to open it, rather than a default empty catalog. Does that work?

Locate the catalog on the system and double-click it to force Lightroom to open it, rather than a default empty catalog. Does that work?
No, it keeps open my main "LRmastercatalog" even if i start a temp called "catalog".
I cant even check witch version of LR6 im running!
Is it my windovs upgrade or my install of Creativ cloud?

Last edited:
Now i have reinstaled LR and got it to work.

I tried to merge the old catalog into the new, but it fails.........
The icon is missing on the catalogue file!!!
Im posting some screenshots for possibel clues.
They are in swedish but you are all klever people.

I also tried to open my old catalog with no success. Now im back to square one, possibel reinstall tomorrow.........

3XHOYFi0hnKSAXsmRRoFYetjENaEXmYDvINWMO-iza8YCdHClKGZ3kwMQe7685tvyFTNDLjr27z3ls3BZvAkYqbY2PHg_l9RgKQwcAe_9ehd3Wl7zCHWBbflnTQcXxWZNCzpwf2c

JISSAlz61QJ3129zem0mEUeMUpCN2OxHRdJIMDUoQk-ne701XgvoNnKwAkSD-ieuEeI1OGMua1MNPEmTtt73_O8RKv5GLYnXiBrSIuVVLz2n2awmIvRAL5aahgr2vwE_tyCKfOtB

EBeP7Paasxe1HqAmNPSchWUr1-X2IgSM2GtxjwCDoTZwe1G-wKF73bFMOYL5ne0ZReObwhjvwV2b2p9VJwkkSAutbBEOOxyh3ABlWf-Vaa6YHDtHoeUI9xZ4qzC1Wl0P1gsp4C3P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back