Can I set LR 5 to open on last image used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brians101

I seem to recall it used to do this, but for some reason it doesn't now.
Can find a setting to achieve.
Any help appreciated, thanks
Brian

AFAIK, this is default behavior. It works for me in Library Grid view and in the Develop module. I'm not aware of any setting to change this default behavior.

And that should follow for LR4 too.

Make sure you have an image selected in Library before exiting out of Lightroom. If you have no image selected when you close out the program, LR will take you to the first image in your catalog the next time you start it up.

Trevor

Make sure you have an image selected in Library before exiting out of Lightroom. If you have no image selected when you close out the program, LR will take you to the first image in your catalog the next time you start it up.

Trevor
Good point! So obvious when you think about it.

Good first post! Welcome to the forum....it's always good to see a first post being an answer!

Trevor
Good man!
Welcome, hope we see much more of you around the place.

Tony Jay

Trevor
Welcome, Trevor. Great first Post! :D

Actually, I believe as long as you have an image selected, it will reopen to it whether your are in Library or Develop. Not so sure about other modules, because I usually close in one of those two.

Don

Thanks all,, should have known that, in fact thought I did, but it wasn't happening. Must be getting old, it does performas it should.
Thanks again.
B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back