• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Roy

Roy
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Lightroom Version Number
New Lightroom CC 2018
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Can you print straight from Lightroom CC or do I need to save it and bring it from another application. Print is not as in Lightroom Classic CC

Hi Roy

No, you have to save the image first (desktop for example) and print from there. Doubtless Adobe will add additional options in later releases (just being able to save or send to Facebook is, admittedly, a bit limited! The option to email is quite sought after)

Hello Paul, sorry new to all this editing software. As Lightroom CC saves it into the cloud, so I can save it to a hard drive as well, then bring it to another application. I have got that right.

Hello Paul, sorry new to all this editing software. As Lightroom CC saves it into the cloud, so I can save it to a hard drive as well, then bring it to another application. I have got that right.
Exactly so. In CC, select the image you want, top right of the screen just to the left of the Cloud Sync symbol is the Export box (square, arrow pointing up) - click that and have two options: Save to [giving file type if it isn't simply a JPG, file location - which can be changed, and Size - so Full size, or you can reduce) and also Facebook

Set the file location to one of your choice on your local device and it will save there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back