Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenon

Did you turn it off and on again?
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
I select sign using PS Family. It tells me I'm signed in but I'm actually not. Has anyone seen this before? Is there a solution?

Attachments

• 12.25.02-PM.jpg
    12.25.02-PM.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 185
I am unable to sign in using a Safari Browser on a mobile device or Safari on my Mac. It has been this way for some time. If I use Operam I am able to sign in. Try a different Browser.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK I'll try that. Thanks.

Firefox worked. Thanks again.

People have been noticing that LrC 9.4 is underexposing the new Canon R5 RAW files about ½ stop. Rick F. replied. It’s a known bug.

I select sign using PS Family. It tells me I'm signed in but I'm actually not. Has anyone seen this before? Is there a solution?
Yes. Safari by default turns on the option "prevent cross-site tracking" in the Privacy tab of its Preferences window. Adobe's forums rely on cross-site tracking for login purposes and essentially produce a false-positive of nefarious behavior that Safari blocks. So instead of using another browser, you can temporarily uncheck "prevent cross-site tracking," login, and then re-enable it and everything will be fine.

Thanks. I'll do that net time.

Something else I have found regarding Safari and Privacy tab. I run a clean ship. I have a decent maintenance routine and one part includes removing all the website data. I still don't understand why that fills up so quickly but that is another issue.

Lately I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos about a new camera. When I use YouTube it inserts this and then some videos get errors. If I'm at one of the camera sites and view a video directly from there it is fine. It took while to figure out what was causing it and now I'm trying to figure out how to stop it. I admit I have out a lot of effort into it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 11.40.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 11.40.23 AM.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back