Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Roy

Roy
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Morning to you all from Cornwall England.
This is a new adventure for me and I am quite nerves starting on Lightroom. I have downloaded the trial version of Lightroom cc. Now to read the Queens book to start using this software.
Have a good day everyone.

Hello Roy, welcome to the forum.

Just making sure you understand that there are two versions of "Lightroom" now available. The latest version (7) of the traditional desktop-based Lightroom has been renamed to "Lightroom Classic CC" (usually now referred to as just Classic), and at the same time a new cloud-based app was released which is called "Lightroom CC" (or LRCC for short). Both are available as part of the Photography Plan (with 20Gb cloud space, though you can purchase more), but LRCC is also available in it's own smaller plan for the same basic subscription price but it includes 1Tb of cloud space.

So just checking to make sure you've downloaded the correct version for your trial, and also note that while Victoria's book for LR Classic has been released, her LRCC book hasn't quite been finished yet. Wanted to make sure that the book you are planning on reading matches the product that you've downloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back