2022 has been an exciting year in Lightroom world, with new AI-based Masking tools as well as other new features. We look forward to more exciting developments in Lightroom in 2023 too! We thought it would be helpful to see the blog posts we posted in 2022, arranged by topic. Most were new, and some were updated to include the latest information. You may have missed one that could be just what you need!
Every time Adobe update the software, we detail the changes in our blog. Here’s the ones from 2022:
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 11.2 (February 2022)?
- What’s New in Lightroom (Cloud Service) February 2022 release?
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 11.3 (April 2022)?
- What’s New in Lightroom (Cloud Service) April 2022 release?
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 11.3.1 (April 2022)?
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 11.4 (June 2022)?
- What’s New in Lightroom (Cloud Service) June 2022 release?
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 11.4.1 (June 2022)?
- Where is Camera Raw 14.4.1 for macOS?
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 11.5 (August 2022)?
- What’s New in Lightroom (Cloud Service) August 2022 release?
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 12.0 (October 2022)?
- What’s New in Lightroom (Cloud Service) October 2022 release?
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 12.0.1 (October 2022)?
- What’s New in Lightroom (Cloud Service) December 2022 release?
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 12.1 (December 2022)?
- How do I check my catalog for missing files?
- How often should I back up my catalog, and how long should I keep backups for?
- How do I organize my photos with Lightroom Desktop (Cloud) / Mobile?
- How do I use flags and star ratings with the cloud-based Lightroom apps to identify my favorite photos?
- How do I search the cloud-based Lightroom apps for my favorite photos?
- How do I add external editors to Lightroom Classic?
- What Masking enhancements would you like to see?
- How do I use the TAT tool (Targeted Adjustment Tool)?
- How do I change a color using a Color Range selection?
- How can I use the new Invert Mask?
- Where did the Done button go in Lightroom Classic 12.0?
Cloud Sync / Sharing Photos
- How do I share a web gallery from the Lightroom cloud ecosystem?
- How do I share a web gallery from Lightroom Classic?
- How do I set the web gallery permissions and settings?
- How do visitors navigate around my shared web gallery?
- How do I see the likes and comments visitors have left on my shared web gallery?
- How do I save photos from Lightroom Desktop (cloud) / Mobile?
We also had some miscellaneous topics:
- How do I update my Copyright for 2022?
- New DAM integration with Lightroom Classic
- World Backup Day – what should I be checking?
- How do I use Lightroom Classic on my laptop when I go on vacation?
- Lightroom and macOS 13 Ventura Compatibility
- How do I use Export Presets to pass photos to other editing software?
- How do I export photos from Lightroom Classic?
- How do I print a 4″ x 6″ photo from Classic?
- How do I set permissions on macOS for Lightroom Classic?
- Lightroom Classic 11.5 and Graphics Driver Issues
We hope you’ve found our Blogs helpful – we’re always interested in your ideas for new ones.
For extensive information on Lightroom Classic, see Adobe Lightroom Classic – The Missing FAQ.
If you have the Photography Plan, then as well as Classic you have access to the Lightroom cloud ecosystem including the mobile apps and web interface. For more information on these apps, see Adobe Lightroom – Edit on the Go.
Note: purchase of these books includes the first year’s Classic or cloud-based Premium Membership (depending on the book purchased), giving access to download the latest eBook (each time Adobe updates the software), email assistance for the applicable Lightroom version if you hit a problem, and other bonuses.
We also have a special bundle offer for the two books. This includes Premium Membership for the first year as described above for the whole Lightroom family!