2021 has been another interesting year, and we’re all hoping 2022 will be a better one. We thought it would be helpful to see the blog posts we posted in 2021, arranged by topic. Many were new, some were updated to include the latest information. You may have missed one that could be just what you need!
Every time Adobe update the software, we detail the changes in our blog. Here’s the ones from 2021:
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 10.1.1 (January 2021)?
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 10.2 (March 2021)?
- What’s New in Lightroom (Cloud Service) March 2021 release?
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 10.3 (June 2021)?
- What’s New in Lightroom (Cloud Service) June 2021 release?
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 10.4 & Cloud Service (August 2021)?
- Adobe Max – a sneaky peek at the next Lightroom release
- What’s New in Lightroom Classic 11.0 (October 2021)?
- What’s New in Lightroom (Cloud Service) October 2021 release?
- What’s new in Lightroom Classic 11.1 & Cloud Service (December 2021)?
- Disaster strikes – a corrupted catalog!
- Why should I let Lightroom run its own backups?
- Where should I put my backups?
- My hard drive died! How do I restore Lightroom from my backups?
- What does resolution mean? And what is PPI?
- Which color space should I use?
- Where did my Brush tool go in 11.0?
We also had some miscellaneous topics:
- Standard Lightroom Troubleshooting Steps
- Top Lightroom Questions
- How do I send a bug report or feature request to Adobe?
- Which Lightroom version am I using?
- How do I extend my Adobe subscription using an Amazon activation code?
- Lightroom and Windows 11 Compatibility
- Lightroom and macOS Monterey 12 Compatibility
- Moving Lightroom to a New Computer – Updated FREE eBook
- How do I add a text watermark to my photos?
- How do I add a graphical watermark to my photos?
- How can I clear space on my mobile device?
We updated a previous series all about getting the best performance from Lightroom:
- Lightroom Performance – The Complete Series on Optimizing Lightroom’s Speed
- Lightroom Performance – Debunking Myths
- Lightroom Performance – What Computer Hardware Do I Need?
- Lightroom Performance – General System Maintenance
- Lightroom Performance – Preferences & Catalog Settings
- Lightroom Performance – Previews & Caches
- Lightroom Performance – Workflow Tweaks
- Lightroom Performance – What’s Slow?
For extensive information on Lightroom Classic, see Adobe Lightroom Classic – The Missing FAQ.
If you have the Photography Plan, then as well as Classic you have access to the Lightroom cloud ecosystem including the mobile apps and web interface. For more information on these apps, see Adobe Lightroom – Edit Like a Pro.
Note: purchase of these books includes the first year’s Classic or cloud-based Premium Membership (depending on the book purchased), giving access to download the latest eBook (each time Adobe updates the software), email assistance for the applicable Lightroom version if you hit a problem, and other bonuses.
We also have a special bundle offer for the two books. This includes Premium Membership for the first year as described above for the whole Lightroom family!