- Lightroom Classic 8.4 breaks UNC paths (Photo Enumeration Bug in Folder Panel)
- Lightroom Classic GPU unavailable on Win7 on graphics cards that don’t support DirectX12
- Lightroom Classic can hang on Launch (10.14.6)
- Lightroom Classic crashing when trying to use Map or Web module on macOS 10.14.6
- Lightroom Classic corrupt DNGs with some cameras
- Lightroom Cloud desktop: Sharpening set to 40 causes disabled
- Classic & Cloud: some sync bug fixes
- Classic & Cloud: Radial Filter Preset not working
- Classic & Cloud: Auto doesn’t sync to all photos selected in Filmstrip
- Sony a7R IV (ILCE-7RM4)
- Sony RX100VII (DSC-RX100M7)
- Fuji X-A7
- Panasonic DC-S1H
Click to view the full list of supported cameras
To update, go to Help menu > Updates or click the Update button in the CC app. The update servers take a while to push the updates around the world, to avoid overloading the servers. You can also open the Creative Cloud app, click the … icon (top right) and select Check for Updates to give it a nudge.
Is the book updated?
The eBooks for Adobe Lightroom Classic – The Missing FAQ and for Adobe Lightroom – Edit Like a Pro were updated for the August 8.4 and 2.4 changes, and can be downloaded immediately after purchasing. If you’re already a current Premium Member, the updated eBooks are available for download in your Members Area.