Lightroom Classic 11.4.1 has been released today. It follows 11.4 which was released on June 14 (see our blog What’s New in Lightroom Classic 11.4?) It’s a quick bug fix release. The bugs fixed are:
- Crash on quit with LrC 11.4 on Windows (CameraRaw.dll).
- Convert to DNG in 11.4 wasn’t carrying forward any Rating or Color Label previously applied to the Raw file.
- Pre-v11 Masks not rendered by LRC 11.4 when exported from the Library module.
- Crash on moving to next image with masking panel open.
Previous Bug fixes in 11.4:
There are a number of bug fixes, but Adobe only publishes the ones that were reported by users:
- Incorrect default color rendering on HEIC files (from iOS and Android Captures)
- Metadata panel didn’t display captions containing double quotes
- Preset hover preview was incorrect for incremental Temperature / Tint
- Crash when exporting a Slideshow
- Duplicate detection failed when Filename/Size Match but Date does not
- Preset group names couldn’t contain spaces when option is set to “Replace With An Underscore”
- Select Sky applied +1 Tint to the image
- Photo context menu in Survey mode showed wrong shortcut for Remove From Selection in six languages
- Print module: vertical drag direction was reversed using trackpad / mouse
- Spot Removal Tool Size slider behaved erratically beyond a value of 75
- Preferences > Presets showed “Please wait while loading camera models” indefinitely when no raw files in the catalog
- Metadata Auto Sync didn’t update the display of fields in the Metadata panel
- Lens Corrections fault for Leica M lenses on Leica M11 camera
If you find another bug, click here to learn how to report it to Adobe.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Lightroom Queen may earn a commission when you use our links to buy items.
How do I update?
To update, go to Help menu > Updates or click the Update button in the CC app. The update servers take a while to push the updates around the world, to avoid overloading the servers. You can also open the Creative Cloud app, click Update on the left, then click the … icon (top right) and Check for Updates to give it a nudge.
Lightroom Classic book
The eBooks for Adobe Lightroom Classic – The Missing FAQ are already updated for these changes, and can be downloaded immediately after purchasing. If you already have a current Lightroom Classic Premium Membership, the updated eBooks are available for download in your Members Area.