Lightroom CC 2015.6.1 and Lightroom 6.6.1 have been released today. Double dot updates are released to fix problematic bugs that can’t wait until the next update.
In this case, it was a bug related to the new Develop preview pre-caching that was a little overzealous and was causing performance problems, a print profile issue on Mac, and a problem with DNG files from a Fuji X-E2. (For the update links, skip to the end of the post.)
- Fujifilm XT2
- Click to view the full list of supported cameras
- No new tethering in this release
- Click to view the full list of cameras supported for tethering.
- No new lens profiles in this release
- Click here for the full list of available Adobe Lens Profiles
- Further user-created profiles can be downloaded using the Lens Profile Downloader (scroll down slightly, it’s at the end of the Resources section on that link)
There are a number of bug fixes. These are the main ones:
- Fixed – Occasional app freeze on import.
- Fixed – Import Destination folder was collapsed on opening.
- Fixed – Uncompressed DNGs files converted from Fuji X-E2 RAF source images were unreadable.
- Fixed – OS X full screen mode was unavailable.
- Fixed – Errors that prevented customers from creating a panorama from two HDR DNG source images.
- Fixed – Guided Transform tool crashed if you clicked instead of dragged.
- Fixed – Shift T shortcut didn’t work for brush in graduated/radial filter.
- Fixed – App-managed color management on Mac in Lightroom CC 2015.6 / 6.6 resulted in incorrect colors when printed.
If you find another bug, click here to report it.
To update, go to Help menu > Updates or click the Update button in the CC app. The update servers take a while to push the updates around the world, to avoid crashing the servers, but if you’re in a hurry to update, here are the direct links to the patches: Windows – Mac