Stuck? Need some one-on-one help solving a Lightroom problem? Or you want to learn something specific? Don’t worry, I can help. We can chat and share our screens over Skype or Join.me. Join.me allows me to control your screen at your request, whereas Skype allows viewing only.
Once you’ve booked your session using an orange Add to Cart button, the next step is to reply to the confirmation email with the following details:
- 3 (or more) different dates/times that you’d be available between 7am-5pm GMT/UTC Monday, Thursday, or Friday. Some Saturday’s may be possible by special arrangement. This site is great for checking timezones. (Note that I usually need 48 hours notice as I get booked up in advance.) Please note, out of office: December 22 – January 3.
- Your local timezone, so we can double-check we’re both looking at the same time!
- A summary of the topics for discussion (e.g. the problem you’re having, the types of things you’d like to learn, etc.)
- Your operating system (Windows or Mac)
- How you’d like to connect (Skype or Join Me)
The small print:
- The session starts from the agreed appointment time, so please don’t be late as I don’t want you to miss out!
- If you need to cancel, please email with at least 24 hours notice.
- It’s worth reading the instructions in advance (Skype / Join.me) so you have time to install and test any needed software without cutting into our time together.
- Time is charged by the full hour, so feel free to have some extra questions standing by, just in case we finish your main topic early.