Stuck? Need some one-on-one help solving a Lightroom problem? Or you want to learn something specific? Don’t worry, I can help. We can chat and share our screens over Skype or Join.me. Join.me allows me to control your screen at your request, whereas Skype allows viewing only.
Once you’ve booked your session using an orange Add to Cart button, the next step is to reply to the confirmation email with the following details:
- 3 (or more) different dates/times that you’d be available between 7am-5pm GMT/UTC Monday, Thursday, or Friday. Some Saturday’s may be possible by special arrangement. This site is great for checking timezones. (Note that I usually need 48 hours notice as I get booked up in advance.)
- Your local timezone, so we can double-check we’re both looking at the same time!
- A summary of the topics for discussion (e.g. the problem you’re having, the types of things you’d like to learn, etc.)
- Your operating system (Windows or Mac)
- How you’d like to connect (Skype or Join Me)
The small print:
- The session starts and ends at the agreed appointment times, so please don’t be late, as I don’t want you to miss out!
- Time is charged by the full hour, so feel free to have some extra questions standing by, just in case we finish your main topic early.
- If you need to reschedule, please email at least 24 hours before the appointment, so we can reschedule the appointment or refund your entire booking fee.
- The time for your session is reserved especially for you, and can’t be rebooked at short notice, so:
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment forfeit 50% of the pre-paid session fee.
- Cancellations received less than 2 hours before the scheduled appointment (and “no-shows”) forfeit 100% of the pre-paid session fee.