BUNDLE – Adobe Lightroom & Adobe Lightroom Classic
eBooks updated for November 2019 releases
Discounted bundles designed for Lightroom Classic subscribers who are also using Lightroom (Cloud service) on their mobile devices. Bundle includes:
Adobe Lightroom – Edit Like a Pro
Adobe Lightroom Classic – The Missing FAQ
Why would I want both books if I’m using Classic?
There’s a difference in the books, and it isn’t just that one is based on Lightroom Classic and the other on Lightroom (cloud-service). While the tools are in different places, the Edit Like a Pro (using Lightroom [cloud version] for the editing) focuses more on the thought processes behind how you decide what to adjust and then how to do it, with more examples for those newer to editing. The FAQ focuses on more of a technical approach (and the desktop as the editing base)
The other difference is that the Edit Like a Pro book teaches how to use the mobile apps, not covered in the FAQ book. Lightroom Classic users have the Adobe Photography Plan, which includes Lightroom (cloud) and the mobile apps also.
Lots of photographers in this situation have also bought the Lightroom – Edit Like a Pro book and find it very useful. As it’s an app that is developing rapidly, it is worth downloading the latest eBooks from our site.
With your book purchase*, you also get a year’s access** to both the Lightroom Classic and Lightroom (cloud-service) Premium Members Area. The benefits include:
- eBook Downloads
- You’ll have access to the 3 eBook formats of your book – PDF, ePub and Kindle/Mobi – so you can read in the way that suits you best.
- Book Updates
- Adobe make changes to the software between major releases, adding new features and changing existing features. Most books are out of date only a few months after they ship, but with your Premium Membership, you’ll have access to free eBook updates in the Members Area.
- You can purchase my other books at a discounted price. (automatically applied when logged in)
- Priority Email Support
- If you can’t find the answer to your Lightroom question in the book, you can use the Premium Email Support contact form to ask me personally. That’s a bonus money can’t buy!
* To qualify, purchase the Lightroom eBook bundle or eBook & Paperback bundle from this website.
** Members Area access is valid for 365 days from date of book purchase. When your Members Area access expires, you’re welcome to extend it at a low cost, so you always have the most up to date information about Lightroom.
eBooks only, eBooks and Paperback
314 in paperback, more in updated eBooks (CC)
21 August 2018 (CC)