BUNDLE – Adobe Lightroom & Adobe Lightroom Classic
Classic paperback released October 2022, Edit on the Go paperback released October 2023. eBooks updated for the October 2023 release and are available for immediate download.
Discounted bundles are designed for Lightroom Classic subscribers who are also using Lightroom (Cloud service) on their mobile devices. Bundle includes:
Adobe Lightroom – Edit on the Go
Adobe Lightroom Classic – The Missing FAQ
Why would I want both books if I’m using Classic?
A main benefit is that Edit on the Go teaches how to use the mobile apps, which is not covered in the FAQ book. It also uses the Lightroom desktop (cloud-based) interface to explain the sliders. Lightroom Classic users have the Adobe Photography Plan, which includes the Lightroom Mobile apps and Lightroom Desktop (cloud).
While both books cover the thought process behind editing, the Edit on the Go book (using Lightroom Mobile and Lightroom Desktop [cloud version] for the editing), looks at this process throughout the book, with more examples for those newer to editing. The Classic FAQ book focuses on more of a technical approach (and uses Lightroom Classic desktop as the editing base).
Lots of photographers in this situation have also bought the Lightroom – Edit on the Go book and found it very useful. As it’s an app that is developing rapidly, it’s worth downloading the latest eBooks from our site. Each book includes Premium Membership for that specific system, so owning both gives complete coverage for any technical assistance (see below).
With your bundle book purchase*, you also get a year’s access** to both the Lightroom Classic and Lightroom (cloud-service) Premium Members Areas. The benefits include:
- eBook Downloads
- You’ll have access to all both eBook formats of your book – PDF and reflowable ePub – so you can read in the way that suits you best.
- Book Updates
- Adobe make changes to the software between major releases, adding new features and changing existing features. Most books are out of date only a few months after they ship, but with your Premium Membership, you’ll have access to free eBook updates in the Members Area.
- You can purchase our other books at a discounted price. (automatically applied when logged in)
- Priority Email Support
- If you can’t find the answer to your Lightroom question in the book, you can use the Premium Email Support contact form to ask us personally. That’s a bonus money can’t buy!
* To qualify, purchase the Lightroom eBook bundle or eBook & Paperback bundle from this website.
** Members Area access is valid for 365 days from date of book purchase. When your Members Area access expires, you’re welcome to extend it at a low cost, so you always have the most up to date information about Lightroom.
Are the eBooks and paperbacks up to date?
The eBooks are updated on release day for each updated version. The Classic paperback went to press in October 2022, and the Edit on the Go paperback went to press in October 2023.
As you can imagine, it’s impossible to republish the paperbacks every time there’s new features, as new features are added to the Lightroom cloud ecosystem and Lightroom Classic every couple of months. The paperbacks are sent to the printers every couple of years when there’s enough changes to warrant purchasing a new paperback.
eBooks only, eBooks and Paperback
978-1-910381-18-2 (Edit on the Go)
978-1-910381-19-9 (Edit on the Go)
10 October 2023 (Edit on the Go)
456 in paperback (Edit on the Go)