BUNDLE – Adobe Lightroom & Adobe Lightroom Classic
Paperbacks released October 2020, eBooks updated for the August 2022 releases.
The paperbacks are going back to press in October, so if you like you read on paper, you might want to purchase just the eBooks now and upgrade to the paperback in October.
Discounted bundles designed for Lightroom Classic subscribers who are also using Lightroom (Cloud service) on their mobile devices. Bundle includes:
Adobe Lightroom – Edit Like a Pro
Adobe Lightroom Classic – The Missing FAQ
Why would I want both books if I’m using Classic?
A main benefit is that Edit Like a Pro teaches how to use the mobile apps, not covered in the FAQ book. It also uses the Lightroom desktop (cloud-based) interface to explain the sliders. Lightroom Classic users have the Adobe Photography Plan, which includes Lightroom (cloud) and the mobile apps also.
While both books cover the thought process behind editing, the Edit Like a Pro book (using Lightroom [cloud version] for the editing), looks at this process throughout the book, with more examples for those newer to editing. The Classic FAQ book focuses on more of a technical approach (and uses Lightroom Classic desktop as the editing base).
Lots of photographers in this situation have also bought the Lightroom – Edit Like a Pro book and find it very useful. As it’s an app that is developing rapidly, it’s worth downloading the latest eBooks from our site. Each book includes Premium Membership for that specific system, so owning both gives complete coverage for any technical assistance (see below).
With your bundle book purchase*, you also get a year’s access** to both the Lightroom Classic and Lightroom (cloud-service) Premium Members Areas. The benefits include:
- eBook Downloads
- You’ll have access to all both eBook formats of your book – PDF and reflowable ePub – so you can read in the way that suits you best.
- Book Updates
- Adobe make changes to the software between major releases, adding new features and changing existing features. Most books are out of date only a few months after they ship, but with your Premium Membership, you’ll have access to free eBook updates in the Members Area.
- You can purchase our other books at a discounted price. (automatically applied when logged in)
- Priority Email Support
- If you can’t find the answer to your Lightroom question in the book, you can use the Premium Email Support contact form to ask us personally. That’s a bonus money can’t buy!
* To qualify, purchase the Lightroom eBook bundle or eBook & Paperback bundle from this website.
** Members Area access is valid for 365 days from date of book purchase. When your Members Area access expires, you’re welcome to extend it at a low cost, so you always have the most up to date information about Lightroom.
Are the eBooks and paperbacks up to date?
The eBooks are updated on release day for each updated version.
As you can imagine, it’s impossible to republish the paperbacks every time there’s new features, as new features are added to the Lightroom cloud ecosystem and Lightroom Classic every couple of months. The paperbacks are sent to the printers every couple of years, when there’s enough changes to warrant purchasing a new paperback.
Adobe Lightroom Classic – The Missing FAQ and Adobe Lightroom – Edit Like a Pro both went to press in October 2020. eBooks are updated for the June 2022 releases. As there are changes and additional features added, there is a list of the new features at the back of the eBook format, so you can check what’s changed since the paperback was sent to press.
eBooks only, eBooks and Paperback
20 October 2020 (CC)
392 in paperback (CC)