Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see the Members widgets down the right hand side of all Members pages.
In the My Account section, there are links to:
- My Profile – update your name, email address, password and newsletter preferences
- My Recent Orders – displays invoices for your recent orders through the new cart (so it might be blank or show a Page Not Found error for a while) and your billing addresses
- My Content – shows all of your purchases (also shown in the My Content section below)
- Member News – news that’s specific to Members (and therefore won’t go on the blog) such as book updates, etc.
- Members Area Help – instructions on how to change your password, download eBooks and transfer them to your mobile devices
In the My Content section, you’ll find links to everything you’ve purchased.
For most purchases, that’s a link to the downloads. For the main FAQ books, there are also links to Premium Email Support and the entire book contents (including book updates and errata)
You can search the entire knowledgebase using the Search button on the menubar. I’m working on a more advanced search facility, which will be available soon.
You can also browse the pages for the books by clicking the main link (e.g. Lightroom 5 FAQ) and viewing the table of contents.
When you select a post, the breadcrumb bar at the top of the page takes you back through the chapter index, then the book index, then all of your content.
The links at the top of some pages jump down to questions later on the page.