What are the benefits of LR Classic Premium Membership?
- eBook Downloads
- Even if you’ve purchased your paperback from Amazon or another bookstore, you’ll have access to the 3 eBook formats of your book – PDF, ePub and Kindle/Mobi.
- Regular Updates
- Adobe make changes to the software between major releases, adding new features and changing existing features. Most books are out of date only a few months after they ship, but with your Premium Membership, you’ll have access to free eBook updates in the Members Area.
- Priority Email Support
- If you can’t find the answer to your Lightroom Classic question in the book, you can use the Premium Email Support form in the Members Area to ask us personally. That’s a bonus money can’t buy! (Other Premium Memberships available for other Lightroom versions.)
- Other Downloads
- Including demo images to work along with the book, printable keyboard shortcut lists, etc.
- You’ll receive preferential pricing for our other books, such as Adobe Lightroom – Edit Like a Pro. Discounts are automatically applied when you’re logged in.
How do I get LR Classic Premium Membership?
1 year’s LR Classic Premium Membership is included with the purchase of our Adobe Lightroom Classic – The Missing FAQ book. (There are multiple Premium Memberships available, depending on the product you purchase.)
- Instant Access
- If you purchase your Missing FAQ eBooks and/or paperback direct from this website, your login details are automatically sent by email a few minutes after purchasing.
- Register a Paperback
- If you purchase a Missing FAQ paperback from Amazon, B&N or another bookstore, register your purchase once the book arrives.
How long does the LR Classic Premium Membership last?
- Premium Membership is valid for 365 days from date of book purchase. (Except used/second-hand paperbacks, which start their 365 days from the date of publication rather than the date of book purchase.)
- You can extend Premium Membership at a low cost, so you always have the most up to date information about Lightroom Classic.
- To check your expiry date and extend/restart your LR Classic Premium Membership, visit the Memberships page in the Members Area.
How do I access my LR Classic Premium Membership?
Log into the Members Area by clicking the My Account menu and click on Downloads to view the available content.