What are the benefits of LR Cloud Premium Membership?
- eBook Downloads
- Even if you’ve purchased your paperback from Amazon or another bookstore, you’ll have access to the eBook formats of your book – PDF & ePub.
- Regular Updates
- Adobe makes changes to the software between major releases, adding new features and changing existing features. Most books are out of date only a few months after they ship, but with your Premium Membership, you’ll have access to free eBook updates in the Members Area.
- Priority Email Support
- If you can’t find the answer to your Lightroom Cloud Service question in the book, you can use the Premium Email Support form in the Members Area to ask us personally. That’s a bonus money can’t buy! (Other Premium Memberships are available for other Lightroom versions.)
- Other Downloads
- Including demo images to work along with the book, printable worksheets, printable keyboard shortcut lists, and more.
- You’ll receive preferential pricing for our other books, such as Adobe Lightroom Classic – The Missing FAQ. Discounts are automatically applied when you’re logged in.
How do I get LR Cloud Premium Membership?
1 year’s LR Cloud Premium Membership is included with the purchase of my Adobe Lightroom – Edit on the Go book (or its predecessor, Edit Like a Pro). (There are multiple Premium Memberships available, depending on the product you purchase.)
- Instant Access
- If you purchase your Edit on the Go eBooks and/or paperback direct from this website, your login details are automatically sent by email a few minutes after purchasing.
- Register a Paperback
- If you purchase an Edit on the Go paperback from Amazon, B&N, or another bookstore, register your purchase once the book arrives.
How long does the LR Cloud Premium Membership last?
- Premium Membership is valid for 365 days from date of book purchase. (Except used/second-hand paperbacks, which start their 365 days from the date of publication rather than the date of book purchase.)
- You can extend Premium Membership at a low cost, so you always have the most up to date information about the Lightroom cloud service.
- To check your expiry date and extend/restart your LR Cloud Premium Membership, visit the Memberships page in the Members Area.
How do I access my LR Cloud Premium Membership?
Log into the Members Area by clicking the My Account menu and click on Downloads to view the available content.