Love Lightroom? Then you’ll love my Lightroom newsletter. You can read previous issues here. It’s ABSOLUTELY FREE. Just enter your details below…
If, for some reason, this form doesn’t work (e.g. you’ve previously unsubscribed) or you need to update your email address, please use this one.
Like to know what you’re signing up for?
- Nothing, it’s free and there’s no obligation to purchase anything.
- Introductory Emails – There is an initial run of introductory run of 5 emails, sharing some important information. If you don’t wish to receive these initial emails, just let me know.
- Newsletters are published about once a month, so your inbox won’t overflow.
- Blog Post Emails are optional extra emails, and are usually sent on Monday each week.
- Promotional Emails – Occasionally I’ll send emails about my new Lightroom products (books, videos, etc.) or special offers, but most of the time it’s just Lightroom information.
- No spam – I promise not to share your email address with anyone else.
- Unsubscribing – You’re in full control and can update your preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
Updating your Newsletter Preferences
You can change your email address subscription options at any time by:
- clicking the “update profile” link at the end of your newsletter email (easiest option)
- using this form
To use the form to change your email address or update your preferences:
- Enter your email address (the “old” email address, if updating) and click Subscribe.
- If you’re already subscribed to the mailing list, a red error message appears on the email address field. Click on the ‘update profile information’ link in that red box.
- An email with a personalized link will automatically be sent out to update your preferences. (It’s a security feature to prevent other people changing your preferences.)
Downloading a Free eBook Again
If you’re already subscribed and want to download a free eBook again, enter your email address into the sign up form and click Sign Me Up and the download link will appear.