Free Memberships include:
- Newsletter Subscriber
- Email newsletter with the latest Lightroom news and other tips and tricks.
- Download free eBooks, including Lightroom Quick Start, Performance Tips and Mobile Infographics.
- Forum Member
- Join me and the rest of the team at the support forum at www.lightroomforums.net. It’s a friendly place to discuss Lightroom and solve problems. (Note that it uses separate login details.)
Premium Memberships include:
- eBook Downloads
- Even if you’ve purchased your paperback from Amazon or another bookstore, you’ll have access to the 3 eBook formats of your book – PDF, ePub and Kindle/Mobi.
- Book Updates
- Adobe make changes to the software between major releases, adding new features and changing existing features. Most books are out of date only a few months after they ship, but with your Premium Membership, you’ll have access to free book updates until the next major release.* These updates are posted in the Members Area.
- When a new version of your book is released, you can upgrade your book to the latest version at a discounted price. Discount codes are automatically emailed to Premium Members when the book is released. If you can’t find your discount code, send me an email.
- Priority Email Support
- If you can’t find the answer to your question in the book, you can use the Premium Email Support form in the Members Area to ask me personally.* That’s a bonus money can’t buy!
How do I get Premium Membership?
Premium Membership is a free bonus included with the purchase of my Missing FAQ books. There are multiple levels of Premium Membership, depending on the product you purchased.
- Instant Access
- If you purchase your Missing FAQ eBooks and/or paperback direct from this website, your login details are automatically sent by email a few minutes after purchasing.
- Register a Paperback
- If you purchase a Missing FAQ paperback from Amazon, B&N or another bookstore, register your purchase once the book arrives. (Note, eBook purchases from other websites such as Amazon Kindle are not eligible.*)
* Priority Email Support and Book Updates cease when the next book is released (e.g. when the next major Lightroom update becomes available), but you can upgrade your Premium Membership and continue to receive these benefits by paying a small renewal fee.