There are multiple ways of getting your books to your iPad/iPhone, but this is the simplest:
- Log into the Members Area using Safari or Chrome on your iPad/iPhone. (Other browsers may not work.)
- Go to the Content & Downloads page.
- Scroll down to the right membership and press the View button next to the eBook Downloads page.
- Scroll down to the download links and tap the format you want to download. (I’d recommend PDF or ePub – tap here to learn the difference. If you want to sync to your Kindle, use these instructions instead.)
- Tap Open in Books (or tap More if you want to open into a different app, such as your favorite PDF reader).
- The book opens directly into the app of your choice. This is the PDF version in Books:
- To find it again later, open the Books apps, select Search at the bottom and search for Bampton or Lightroom. Tap on a book to open it.