There are multiple ways of getting your books to your iPad/iPhone, but this is the simplest:
- Log into the Members Area using Safari. (Other browsers may not work.)
- Go to the Content & Downloads page.
- Scroll down to the book and press the View button.
- Scroll down to the download links and tap the format you want to download. (I’d recommend PDF or ePub – tap here to learn the difference. If you want to sync to your Kindle, use these instructions instead.)
- Tap Open in iBooks (or tap More if you want to open into a different app, such as your favorite PDF reader).
- The book opens directly into the app of your choice. This is the PDF version in iBooks:
- To find it again later, open the iBooks apps and select All Books from the pop-up at the top, or swipe down to access the search field and search for Bampton or Lightroom. Tap on a book to open it.