To send me a message, select Contact on the menubar.
If you’re a Premium Member (book owner), make sure you’re logged into the Premium Members Area, so it shows you the right form, otherwise the email may go to my assistant and be delayed in getting to me.
I’d love to be able to answer everyone’s Lightroom questions personally, but there simply aren’t enough hours in the day. I have to draw a line somewhere, so this is the line:
I can only personally answer Lightroom questions about your book’s Lightroom version.
Why? Because I can usually point you to the right page in the book, and if the book’s for an older Lightroom version, it doesn’t include the necessary information. Each Lightroom version has its own form, so I can see at a glance which book you have:
If you can’t access the product-specific form you need, there’s a few possible reasons:
- You haven’t bought that book yet.
- Solution – buy the book!
- You bought the book recently but you’re not logged in.
- Solution – log in!
- You bought the right book, but it was more than a year ago and you haven’t renewed your membership.
- Solution – renew your access at low cost using the information on the Memberships page.
- You bought the right book under a different email address (usually a PayPal address) so you have another account on the system.
- Solution – email us with both addresses so we can merge the accounts.
- You bought the book from a third-party and haven’t registered it yet.
- Solution – register your book.