Adobe’s official showcase includes links to many lesser known plug-ins developers
Jeffrey Friedl’s plug-ins include:
- Zenfolio, SmugMug, Flickr, Picasa Web, Facebook and Twitter uploads.
- Metadata Presets—allows you to arrange the Metadata panel in the order that suits you best.
- Metadata Wrangler—choose which metadata to strip or include.
- Focal-length Sort & Megapixel Sort—adds additional options to the Metadata Filter bar.
- Geocoding Support—expands on the geocoding tools offered by the Map module.
- PhotoSafe—prevents you from accidentally removing selected photos from your catalog.
- and many more besides.
- LR/Mogrify—borders & copyright watermarks, etc.
- LR/Enfuse—blending multiple exposures, creating HDR-type photos.
- LR/Transporter—imports, modifies and exports metadata from text files.
- LR/TreeExporter—exports files in your folder hierarchy.
- LR/Blog—export directly to your blog.
- Open Directly—opens an original file directly into other software.
- Search Replace Transfer—designed for bulk changes to text in Metadata Panel fields, which can even be used for complex renaming.
- Syncomatic—allows you to sync metadata between files with matching names but different extensions, and also between VC’s and their Masters.
- CaptureTimeToEXIF—adds an Exiftool interface, allowing you to assign capture dates to scanned photos.
- ListView—shows your catalog as a list of metadata instead of thumbnails.
- TPG Elemental—adds extra Edit in Photoshop Elements options, such as Merge to Panorama and Merge to HDR.
- TPG LR Backup—quickly backs up all of your presets.
- TPG Snapshotter—makes snapshots out of virtual copies, which can then be written to XMP.
Vladimir Vinogradsky’s plug-ins including:
- Lightroom Voyager—for transferring Publish Services between catalogs.
- Many plug-ins integrating with print labs and online galleries.
John Ellis’ plug-ins include:
- Any File—import any type of file into a Lightroom catalog and manage the files just like photos
- Any Filter—provides search capabilities similar to Smart Collections but with many more searchable photo fields (criteria) and many more operators for comparing fields.
- Any Tag—helping you to work more efficiently with keywords and synonyms, including those containing spaces
Jim Keir’s plug-ins include:
- Duplicate Finder—use EXIF data to find possible duplicates.
- Alamy Picture Manager—export and manage your Alamy images, sales and metadata.
Other plug-ins include:
- LR/Instagram – publish service for Instagram
- LR Display—use your photos as a screensaver without exporting
- Lightroom Statistics—analyse all sorts of data contained in the catalog, creating graphs and reports with the findings
- LR/WP Sync – publish service for WordPress
- Show Focus Points – shows you which of your camera’s focus points were used when you took a picture.
- Format Portfolio Website – publish service for Format portfolios
- Evlaa – publish a private collection for clients to rate/comment on photos without needing a CC subscription.
- MyKeyworder – adds keywords from title/caption, image analysis technology, related terms, synonyms and manual entry.