It’s that time again! Lightroom 3.5 and ACR 6.5 are available on Adobe Labs as release candidates – that means they’ve been well tested but extra community testing always helps.
So what’s new? Camera support, for a start:
- Fuji FinePix F600EXR
- Olympus E-P3, E-PL3, E-PM1
- Panasonic DMC-G3, DMC-GF3
- Phase One IQ140, IQ160, P40+, P65+
- Sony Alpha NEX-C3, SLT-A35
- Hasselblad “FFF” files created by the Hasselblad Phocus software for currently supported models are also now supported. (FFF files created using the FlexColor software are not supported)
There are also some new lens profiles.
And as usual, there are some bug fixes, including some for Mac OS 1.7 Lion.
- Tethering issues that Apple introduced with 10.6.8 and later are now fixed
- Some performance improvements!
Well done to everyone who posted bugs on the Official Bug Report / Feature Request forum – some of them have been fixed in this release.
So far it appears to be as stable as 3.4.1, if not better. I look forward to hear how you get on!