Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website and books published by LRQ Publishing Ltd is correct, however the publisher/author/owner assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear in the informational content contained on this website, any other linked websites or published books.
- This website and its content is copyright of LRQ Publishing Ltd t/a The Lightroom Queen – © LRQ Publishing Ltd t/a The Lightroom Queen 2007-2020. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material
- you may share extracts on your non-profit website, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Adobe, the Adobe logo, Flash, Lightroom, and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Adobe product screenshot(s) reprinted with permission from Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Apple, Mac, and Macintosh are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Victoria Bampton is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
- Victoria Bampton is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Victoria Bampton is a participant in Adobe’s Affiliate Program, which is run by Tradedoubler. It’s an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to adobe.com.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. All prices are stated exclusive of VAT (but we’re not currently registered).
- Financial details (such as credit card numbers) are handled on a secure server and/or by PayPal.
- Due to the nature of the products on offer (DRM-free eBooks), all orders are final.
- Delivery dates are only estimates, and may be faster or slower than stated.
- Missing deliveries must be reported within 14 days of the expected delivery date, in order to claim a replacement back from the delivery company.