• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Zigview R

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonRicklin

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
So who has one and what do You use it for?

Don

Thanks for that Don, what a cool device.

I don't currently use the Auto shutter for capturing movement. (Haven't ever actually.)
I use it for candid shots in public where people don't realize I;m pointing and shooting the camera. Also for studio work in odd Tripod situations like vertical shots or High on the tripod.

It is a Fun tool to work with.

Don

I don't currently use the Auto shutter for capturing movement. (Haven't ever actually.)
I use it for candid shots in public where people don't realize I;m pointing and shooting the camera. Also for studio work in odd Tripod situations like vertical shots or High on the tripod.

It is a Fun tool to work with.

Don

If I may ask, how much did it cost?

If I may ask, how much did it cost?
Actually, don't quite remember. Had it a while.

B&H page: Zigview R

It comes with eyepiece adaptors for many cameras. Also other accessories.

Don

Nah, it is for Pentax and Canon only, us Nikon users have eyes even in the back of our heads

Well, that's good news!
Now if you only open them eyes just for a moment, you surely would rush to the shop and buy some Canons!

:shock::shock::shock:

DonRicklin;125' said:
Actually, don't quite remember. Had it a while.

B&H page: Zigview R

It comes with eyepiece adaptors for many cameras. Also other accessories.

Don

Well, dang. I checked the manufacturer website and it didn't list B&H as a distributor, so I didn't bother to check. That'll teach me!

Thanks for the link. Looks like a worthwhile addition to my gadget collection.

Not much that B&H doesn't carry. And free shipping for NAPP members. I just ordered a new 2GHz MacBook I'll have tomorrow to replace this dying one.

:)
Don

Makes spending money so much easier when you can fool yourself, huh? ;)

I went with the black one, because once again, I am that "fool and his money" that so many people talk about.

I just ordered a new 2GHz MacBook I'll have tomorrow to replace this dying one.
Don

Don,

I wish you like it.
I have just bought one and I am loving every minute of our relationship; it is fast, reliable, sleek and sexy. And you can take it to bed!

NO more like so the Wife doesn't notice!

;)

Don

Don,

I wish you like it.
I have just bought one and I am loving every minute of our relationship; it is fast, reliable, sleek and sexy. And you can take it to bed!
Check my sig, I have one already, though slightly slower. But I dropped it! Will make lovel spare parts. Like the Battery and Charger!

:(

Don

But I dropped it! Will make lovely spare parts.

Yes, I've heard elsewhere you dropped it, Don.
I had one or two drops with and old g4 I had, but not so serious as yours.
Sold it in one piece!
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back