• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The November 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. Lightroom Classic includes the ability to export the same photos as multiple sizes/formats in a single export, content aware fill for panorama edges and more. It does require a catalog format upgrade and there are updated system requirements, so you may want to wait a few days before upgrading.
    Lightroom (cloud-based service) has export options (such as TIFF format, renaming and color space), custom sort order on the desktop, copy/paste to multiple photos on iOS and more.
    The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes.
  • Just a quick head's up - we'll be moving to a new server on Wednesday 20th November around 2:30PM GMT. There should be very little downtime, but it may take your DNS servers up to 72 hours to update (although you can clear them manually).

Zigview R

DonRicklin

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
So who has one and what do You use it for?

Don

DonRicklin

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
I don't currently use the Auto shutter for capturing movement. (Haven't ever actually.)
I use it for candid shots in public where people don't realize I;m pointing and shooting the camera. Also for studio work in odd Tripod situations like vertical shots or High on the tripod.

It is a Fun tool to work with.

Don

Clicio Barroso

Ian Farlow

Founder
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
I don't currently use the Auto shutter for capturing movement. (Haven't ever actually.)
I use it for candid shots in public where people don't realize I;m pointing and shooting the camera. Also for studio work in odd Tripod situations like vertical shots or High on the tripod.

It is a Fun tool to work with.

Don
If I may ask, how much did it cost?

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version

DonRicklin

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
If I may ask, how much did it cost?
Actually, don't quite remember. Had it a while.

B&H page: Zigview R

It comes with eyepiece adaptors for many cameras. Also other accessories.

Don

Clicio Barroso

Nah, it is for Pentax and Canon only, us Nikon users have eyes even in the back of our heads
Well, that's good news!
Now if you only open them eyes just for a moment, you surely would rush to the shop and buy some Canons!

:shock::shock::shock:

Ian Farlow

Founder
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
DonRicklin;125' said:
Actually, don't quite remember. Had it a while.

B&H page: Zigview R

It comes with eyepiece adaptors for many cameras. Also other accessories.

Don
Well, dang. I checked the manufacturer website and it didn't list B&H as a distributor, so I didn't bother to check. That'll teach me!

Thanks for the link. Looks like a worthwhile addition to my gadget collection.

DonRicklin

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Not much that B&H doesn't carry. And free shipping for NAPP members. I just ordered a new 2GHz MacBook I'll have tomorrow to replace this dying one.

:)
Don

DonRicklin

Lightroom Experience
Advanced

Ian Farlow

Founder
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Makes spending money so much easier when you can fool yourself, huh? ;)

I went with the black one, because once again, I am that "fool and his money" that so many people talk about.

Clicio Barroso

I just ordered a new 2GHz MacBook I'll have tomorrow to replace this dying one.
Don
Don,

I wish you like it.
I have just bought one and I am loving every minute of our relationship; it is fast, reliable, sleek and sexy. And you can take it to bed!

DonRicklin

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
NO more like so the Wife doesn't notice!

;)

Don

DonRicklin

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Don,

I wish you like it.
I have just bought one and I am loving every minute of our relationship; it is fast, reliable, sleek and sexy. And you can take it to bed!
Check my sig, I have one already, though slightly slower. But I dropped it! Will make lovel spare parts. Like the Battery and Charger!

:(

Don

Clicio Barroso

But I dropped it! Will make lovely spare parts.
Yes, I've heard elsewhere you dropped it, Don.
I had one or two drops with and old g4 I had, but not so serious as yours.
Sold it in one piece!
:p