Linwood Ferguson
Lightroom Guru
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
As one data point, I just installed the Creator's Update on my Windows 10 x 64 system.

It took about an hour (not timed, just at a guess), it ran without any attention on my part, and worked fine.

Lightroom (CC 2015.10) starts and seems to run fine, and interacts as usual (including the current ACR error) with Photoshop.

The 3D paint is kind of cool, though not sure I have any real use for it.

I understand that people with certain processor/peripheral configurations are having issues, so not recommending people rush forth (maybe even that you drag your feet), but at a first blush I have found nothing bad with respect to Lightroom.

As one data point, I just installed the Creator's Update on my Windows 10 x 64 system.

It took about an hour (not timed, just at a guess), it ran without any attention on my part, and worked fine.

Lightroom (CC 2015.10) starts and seems to run fine, and interacts as usual (including the current ACR error) with Photoshop.

The 3D paint is kind of cool, though not sure I have any real use for it.

I understand that people with certain processor/peripheral configurations are having issues, so not recommending people rush forth (maybe even that you drag your feet), but at a first blush I have found nothing bad with respect to Lightroom.
Microsoft seems to be holding of on mass deployment of Creator's Update, reportedly because of installation or compatibility issues. I'm holding off until MS wants to push the install on me via Windows Update.

Phil

Indeed, Phil, though in my case it came through the normal process (I had mine set up where I could have deferred the install, but when it volunteered I just let it go, as it was a good time generally where I would have time to back things out if it went south).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back