• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Why do I not have a "Signature" option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prbimages

Lightroom Guru
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
I mentioned this in another thread, but thought it would fit better if I posted it in its own thread here.

I seem to be missing the option to create a "Signature" for the forum:

ScreenClip.png

Any way to get this corrected? Thanks :)

Pick on your name in the menubar just to the left of the menu item "INBOX". The click on Signature in the sub menu that opens.

Pick on your name in the menubar just to the left of the menu item "INBOX". The click on Signature in the sub menu that opens.
Hi Cletus, please examine the screenshot in my previous post - it shows that my sub-menu does not have any "Signature" option.

Hi Cletus, please examine the screenshot in my previous post - it shows that my sub-menu does not have any "Signature" option.
Now I understand. Maybe it has something to do with having only 73 posts. Jim or Victoria will have to answer that. Different levels of trust are needed to keep out Spammers. If It can be fixed , then Jim or Victoria can do that.

Coincidentally, in relation to another user with a similar question, yesterday I asked Victoria what number of posts was needed in order to allow signatures to be created/edited. She thought it was 10, so maybe there's another issue in play here. I've checked @prbimages profile, but can't see any issue, so I'll forward to Victoria to see if she has time to investigate (given the book deadline she's working towards).

Hmmmmm, I've tweaked a setting... is that better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back